Sunday, February 16, 2014

Regrets in Life

        All of us have regrets. It just depends on how we treat them. Some people have regrets that they cherish for their whole life. Some regrets stay for how many days only.
        I am a person who regrets a lot. Even in my NCAE results, my decision-making result is the lowest. I make things that make me regret. One of my regrets is when I was a child. I was jumping on the bed. I was happy that time. Then, my little brother saw me and asks if he can join me. I, of course, agreed. While we were happily jumping, my brother stumbled down and hit his head on the metal on the floor. I was shock. They rushed him to the hospital. My parents, my siblings, all of them didn't blame me. But I, blame myself. While they were in the hospital, I was crying in the corner. I can't speak and my heart beats fast. When my parents arrived, they told me that I cried harder and longer than my brother who's hurt. He didn't even cry when he is having the operation. He's brave as a lion. But I was a coward as a mouse.
          Back then, I am regretting the fact that I didn't put a serious effort when i was a first year student. I was once in Nitrogen, the first section in our level. But now, I am very happy even though I am not in Nitrogen anymore. I met a lot of new people; I make friends; and the pressure that I felt back then was gone. 
          Regrets are just experiences in life where you can get a lesson. All we need to do is to reflect on what we did and make a lesson out of it. 
      


No comments:

Post a Comment