Sunday, February 16, 2014

Every Child is Special

          "I'm beautiful in my way cuz' God makes no mistake." a line from the song "Born this way" of Lady Gaga. All of us is special. God made us one by one and put little differences among us. We have this little part that makes us different and special. Sometimes, its just how we treat that part that makes it special.
          When my teacher gave this blog, I don't even have an idea on how to make this. I myself think that I'm not special. I can sing, play a guitar and do them in the same time. But other people can do it also and others can do it better than me.  I can do many things but others can do it also. What comes to my mind is my attitude.
          All of us have different attitudes. even the twins, who have the same facial structure have different attitudes. I am a person who is very easy to be irritated. But after a minute, I'm already okay. I am a person who seldom becomes angry. When I'm irritated, I just close my eyes and try to reflect to myself. "Why am I irritated?" "Is there are a reason for being irritated?" These questions are the ones that I ask myself. After that realization, I will feel better and say sorry to the person.
          I am the person who forgives easily. I am also the one who say sorry first because I'm not comfortable when I have an enemy.
          So for me, attitudes are like thumb prints of the people. They make us different from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment