Sunday, January 5, 2014

Vacationnnnnnn!

          This sembreak, i was really happy. During the last day before our sembreak, we got our report cards. I was happy since my grades were not low. For my reward, my parents got me a phone. I don't like phones because i'm just using it for games and when I really need it. But i am really happy because of the new phone.
          I spent my vacation watching T.V., playing with my phone, checking my facebook, sleep, eat and being in charge of our store. I played with kids in our baranggay since they buy in our store.
          But the most important is the reason for this sembreak: All Souls' Day. I visited the tomb of my grandmother. I was really happy when the visitation looked like a family reunion.
          Because I became too lazy in those days, I crammed at the last day of the vacation. Of course we had homeworks and projects to work on that vacation. This vacation was fun. I think I really need this because of the stress everyday that we students endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment