Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Hero of my Life

               Being a hero doesn't mean that you should have powers, know how to fly, and wear a costume. All you need is courage, strength, patience, LOVE, and everything that a mother has.
               For 9 months of carrying you inside her tummy, thus, i must say that a mother is a great hero. Going to work while she is pregnant, having a really big tummy, and being brave while having her labor is just a small part of her hard work for us. When I grew up, my mother takes care of me, my sister and my brother. She also has a husband that she should understand. She is there when you still can't talk, walk, and eat by yourself. She had a great patience when she woke up just to let me sleep again after crying at night. She is a great hero for me.
             She needs to buy some ingredients and products for our store. Everyday, she needs to cook those ingredients for our "carinderia". She would work and work with my aunt and my father. After a very long day, she will wait for us to go home after school and we will enter our gate with a bright smile that came from my mother. She will cook our dinner and at night, then she will sleep because she is really tired. The patience and the strength in doing these work can be compared to those superheroes.
              Mothers deserve the best. With the work that they do every day, they need some rest in doing it.  Even superheroes rest so a mother should rest also. Just remember that even our historical heroes can't fight for our country when they are not yet here in this world. Their mothers are there when they're still young and our mother are our inspiration too. I really love superheroes because my mother is also a part of them. 
              "Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother".



No comments:

Post a Comment