Thursday, March 27, 2014

A letter of Apology

Dear Ma’am Jenny Ann,
            Ma’am, we’re very sorry for the things that we’ve done these past few days. I know our section did many things wrong. I’m really sorry about that. I’m sorry if you really felt bad because you thought that we’re not listening to you. I’m very sorry when you felt that we disrespect you. I’m really sorry about that.
            I am thankful because you’re still right here with us to teach us many things. I promise you that we will try our best to change our bad attitudes. I’m really sorry again ma’am.
                                                                                   
                                                                                                Respectfully yours,

                                                                                                                        Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment