Sunday, August 4, 2013

BLOGGING~

                             Blog is a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer.
               
               For me, blogging as an informal theme is a unique way. At first, I'm in doubt if this will work but I was amazed that I enjoyed doing it. It reduces the problem that writers commonly have and that’s the penmanship. My handwriting is sometimes good and sometimes bad. That's why here in blogging, all you need to do is type and you have an informal theme already!.
                One time, I forgot my email address and I couldn't open my account. I learned my lesson that even in blogging; you should also need to be responsible enough. Other people can see your post that’s why you should be careful. I like to share my ideas to other people so I think that blogging as our informal theme is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment