Sunday, July 14, 2013

"TO BE OR NOT TO BE"

               As a student of Cavite National Science High School, I also experienced starting from a scratch. I also took the entrance examination. It was a "to be or no to be" experience for me.
               When I was in Grade two, I already planned going to a school like CNSHS. I set my mind that I will be studying there at the right time. But when I was in Grade six, I have heard some experiences of the students in CNSHS. They said that it's really tough studying there. I admit that fact because it's hard in certain times. So I was confused if I will still continue taking the exam. So, i took both exams in Tanza High and CNSHS. In Cavsci, I was really nervous when I took the exams. I was sick when i took the first and second exam but i really tried my best. 
               I passed the first and second exam. My problem now is the interview. My interviews in Tanza high and Cavsci were on the same date. So i managed my time and I took both interviews too. I thank God again because I passed both but I chose Cavsci. 
               Today, I am now a third year student in CNSHS. I got new friends, experiences and I learned new lessons. I found new things and I wish that I can discover more. If i didn't take the exam, I think that my friends today and I will never know each other and the experiences that I had will never be experienced by me. It's like a "now or never" experience.  I'm wishing for more things and experiences here in Cavsci and I thank God because I think that my choice is good. 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment